+ Reply to Thread

Thread: motion detection

Banned

motion detection

would be great if motion detection could be limited to a small area of the screen. I want to avoid blowing leaves.

Super Moderator
    Hi, Thanks for your request. We are trying to do this.

Banned

motion detection

thanks for the details. So i am using Synology Surv Station in place of your BlueIris

so do you use the blue iris plugin to start and stop the recording based on motion detection?

Super Moderator
    We are sorry but Blue iris is not our product and we do not use plugin of Blueiris.

Banned

motion detection

When I set the camera in a specific position setting it as Home and then I enable Motion Detection feature setting area and sensibility using the home position; if i have set the Disable Motion Detection while position is incorrect with Go to Motion Detection position if idle option the camera will reset the tilt after the time set has expired.Is it a known bug I have not found anything about that here?Is there a way to set which is the motion detection position to be held?

Super Moderator
    Please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com, our support team will assist you.

motion dete

In it something is. Many thanks for the help in this question.

Banned

motion detection

I noticed the properties MinChangeAreaSize and MaxChangeAreaCount in the TRVCamera component, so I am assuming its possible to do some kind of motion detection processing, but Ive been unable to find any documentation on how to do this. Can you please provide some guidance?

Id like to save the incoming video stream to a file, but only when motion occurs.

+ Reply to Thread