+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kgaurd DVR

Kgaurd DVR

Good day,
    I've got the KGuard dvr working on the android app, but can't get it working on the desktop app.
    It just does not connect
    Also I can't find where to specify the channel number when using the mobile port.

Super Moderator
    Hi
    We are sorry that currently we have not supported this camera on desktop version yet. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Banned

Kgaurd DVR

I'm going to be moving into a new house soon and I'm going to install a 20P with 2 tuxedos. I was wondering if I can use a DVR for security cameras and be able to locally view them on the tuxedos? I was hoping to be able to use a DVR so I can have constant recording. I looked at the list from Honeywell of compatible IP cameras and I saw the analog converter and wasn't sure how that would fit in with a DVR... If I can use a DVR, are there specific ones that work better and support PTZ camera control through the tuxedo?

Thanks

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGolo View Post
    I'm going to be moving into a new house soon and I'm going to install a 20P with 2 tuxedos. I was wondering if I can use a DVR for security cameras and be able to locally view them on the tuxedos? I was hoping to be able to use a DVR so I can have constant recording. I looked at the list from Honeywell of compatible IP cameras and I saw the analog converter and wasn't sure how that would fit in with a DVR... If I can use a DVR, are there specific ones that work better and support PTZ camera control through the tuxedo?

Thanks
    Hi, We are the 3rd party developers, not the camera makers so it’s very hard for us to tell you which devices can meet your needs. You should ask the advice from the camera stores. We are sorry that we cannot help you in this case.

+ Reply to Thread