+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Controls - Amcrest IPM-721S

Controls - Amcrest IPM-721S

Hi!
    I purchased the Amcrest IPM-721S, it's not in the list of your IP CAM SOFT PRO. I set up the camera with the only Amcrest listed - IP2M-841b. It is working, I can see the live feed, however, I don't have the controls like I do with all my other Foscam cameras. The only control I have is to record or take a picture. The 'controls' are not available, there is no icon/button to select, it's just missing; i.e. pan, zoom, light...

Is this because the actual camera is not available to choose? Will you add the camera? I use your app, was going to send the camera back but I'm a day late in doing so. Totally bummed.
    Thanks!

Attachment 32Attachment 35cam.JPG

Super Moderator
    Hi, Thanks for using our app. Please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com. we will assist you.
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-22-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Banned

Controls Amcrest IPM

When I open the menu with f3, I dont know how to select what I want to do. I only have the menu activated because I have LCPDFR and that has some same controls. Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com for fast assistance. Thank you.

Controls Amcrest IPM 721S

how are you mapping the controls, which version of the software do you? Its hard to help or offer suggestions for a solution with so little information.

thanks,
    Lewis

Controls Amcrest IPM 721S

Dear Pavel,

Thanks a lot for your message

Please guide me whether you are going to support the http schema in the Image element? Now the ms-appx is supported only.

+ Reply to Thread