+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foscam FI9828P

Foscam FI9828P

Need support

Super Moderator
    Please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com.
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-22-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Banned

Foscam FI9828P

I would like to get a camera in about the 150 price range with the following specs:

- 720p or higher resolution
    - allows me to view on my home network or on my laptop remotely, or on my Android, iPhone or ipad using 4gLTE remotely
    - has the ability to record to either my computer or directly onto an SD card
    - has the ability to talk through my Android, iPhone, iPad or computer remotely and have the audio come out of the camera
    - has a motion detector
    - has night vision
    - can sends alerts
    - can be tilted/rotated remotely ideally
    - can later be added to more cameras as parts of a larger camera network

I have been looking at the Foscam FI9821W though I am reading lots of complaints, though I think a firmware update may have fixed some of the problems, Dropcam though it doesn't record to an SD card and does not rotate

Anyone have any thoughts on the Foscam or Dropcam? Any suggestions for other devices to look at? I am willing to spend more if necessary.

Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGolo View Post
    I would like to get a camera in about the 150 price range with the following specs:

- 720p or higher resolution
    - allows me to view on my home network or on my laptop remotely, or on my Android, iPhone or ipad using 4gLTE remotely
    - has the ability to record to either my computer or directly onto an SD card
    - has the ability to talk through my Android, iPhone, iPad or computer remotely and have the audio come out of the camera
    - has a motion detector
    - has night vision
    - can sends alerts
    - can be tilted/rotated remotely ideally
    - can later be added to more cameras as parts of a larger camera network

I have been looking at the Foscam FI9821W though I am reading lots of complaints, though I think a firmware update may have fixed some of the problems, Dropcam though it doesn't record to an SD card and does not rotate

Anyone have any thoughts on the Foscam or Dropcam? Any suggestions for other devices to look at? I am willing to spend more if necessary.

Thanks.
    Hi, We are the 3rd party developers. We are not sure what cameras are the best for you. However our clients often use some camera brands such as: Foscam, Panasonic, Amcresst,… You should ask the camera stores for the best advice .

+ Reply to Thread