+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I already upgraded to the full version, but don't find any additional features?

Super Moderator

I already upgraded to the full version, but don't find any additional features?

1. For all IP Camera Apps (Ip cam soft, Foscam Viewer, Wanscam IP Camera Viewer, Ip Viewer for D-Link Camera, Ip Cam Viewer for Amcrest,...)
    If you already upgraded to the full version, the free version would become the full version. The ads would be removed, beside the features you have in free version (control, zoom, light, presets, one or two way audio,... depending on which kinds of cameras you have), you will have additional features such as capturing snap shots and live updates. Additionally, paid users are entitled to lifetime tech support.
    If you paid for the full version but still couldn't get it, please follow the steps below:
    -On android app, use the same account (the account which you used to purchased the app) to download the app again. You will get back the full version.
    -On iOS app, please tap the Capture button > select Restore button or tap Configs button > Buy full version > Restore. (remember to sign in with the same iTunes account which you used to buy the app)

If you follow these steps but you still cannot get the full version, please contact our support team for help.
    Incase you want any additional features, please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com, we will consider your requests and try our best to add them for you.

2. For other apps (Smart Dash Cam, Cash Register,...)
    - Dash Cam (Android): use the same account (the account which you used to purchased the app) to download the app again.
    - Dash Cam (iOS): sign in with the same iTunes account to download the app> open the app, tap Settings > Buy Full Version > Restore
    - Cash Register (iOS): sign in with the same iTunes account to download the app > open the app > Settings > Upgrade > Restore to get the full version.
    Last edited by ltvan; 10-17-2017 at 01:14 AM.

Banned

I already upgraded to the full version but dont find any additional features

I feel your pain on this as I had this problem when I upgraded to the full version. I beleive Michael has released this fix already. It is never a bad idea to just copy the entire directory and have a back up of it in case something does happen.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGolo View Post
    I feel your pain on this as I had this problem when I upgraded to the full version. I beleive Michael has released this fix already. It is never a bad idea to just copy the entire directory and have a back up of it in case something does happen.
    Please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com for help.

+ Reply to Thread