+ Reply to Thread

Thread: App Only Working When Connected to Wifi

Question App Only Working When Connected to Wifi

Hello, I recently purchased a Foscam FI8910W. I got everything set up, and the camera works. I bought the full version of the app as well. As long as I am connected to the wifi at home, the app will work. When I leave my house, the camera cannot be accessed remotely. I also tried using the browser, and that does not work either. Help.
    Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Hi
    You are currently viewing your camera inside your home network . For you to see your camera from the outside, you must configure port-forwarding. Port-forwarding allows your cameras to be visible from outside. Please refer to your camera's manual for how to configure port-forwarding. You can also find many instructions on the internet. Please check out this document http://www.ehow.com/how_5695411_port...ip-camera.html
    All cameras must be configured to be visible from outside your network before you can access the cameras via the phone .
    Or visit this site: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/

Banned

App Only Working When Connected to Wifi

I cannot open these esankey exported emf files in adobe illustrator, but need to for my work.

Can you help?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGeamn View Post
    I cannot open these esankey exported emf files in adobe illustrator, but need to for my work.

Can you help?
    If you have any problem with our app, please contact our support team via support@ipcamsoft.com for help.

+ Reply to Thread