+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I edit or delete my cameras?

Super Moderator

How do I edit or delete my cameras?

Please follow these steps
    - From Matrix view, tap Add button
    - in the Camera List, select the camera you want to edit, the app will show you options.
    - Select Edit/Delete button.
    You can also edit camera directly from matrix view screen by touching the screen to show buttons. Touch Edit button, each of camera will have 3 buttons: Edit- Change Remove. Select one of them > Save

Banned

How do I edit or delete my cameras

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : /COLOR

Hello guys,

Does anyone know how many cameras could I add to tpCamera app and monitor them, for example, 50 TP-link wifi camera NC230, NC450?

Thanks

college football, fantasy rankings, nfl 2010 season, fantasy footballOn January 24, 2008, the sports world learned that Mike Smith had been named Head Coach of the National Football League (NFL) Atlanta Falcons franchise. He is the 16th man to hold that position in either a full or interim capacity. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys I had him in a deep league last year and he performed great when he got the chance. Sally Reynolds is a 41 year sales rep and mother of two living in Dallas TX. The Green Bay Packers will go fast in most fantasy football drafts. Cheap Kids NHL Jerseys Be sure your players know they can arrive to you for needs baseball related and non-baseball related. March 30: This may be an thrilling time in each the NFL and NBA. Not for the Warriors, oh no, but for the mighty Kings. Cheap New York Mets Jerseys To say the New England Larry Fitzgerald jersey Patriots defense is old may be an understatement. They always manage a way to be a solid middle of the road fantasy football defense. hogan sito ufficiale He's a runner who wants to get out there and gain punishing yards. The Tyrann Mathieu jersey enter this game after getting destroyed by the San Diego Chargers 41-10. The edge on defense goes to the Tyrann Mathieu jersey in this NFC West game. This is Money Just what exactly things the majority of is definitely getting your shot in order to it is gift basket and gaining tips! It was to evil kid movies like "Dracula" was to vampires. They have been struggling to cover the short out passes. Cheap Chicago Bulls Jerseys The drumbeat for Smart's ouster begins thudding as the Warriors are 5-18. Unlike the futile road journey, the Red Sox experienced their very best from the outset in this 1. It is tough to get maintain of this materials. .

Super Moderator
    You can add as many cameras as you want.

+ Reply to Thread