+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samsung SDR-5100 16 Channel not supported

Samsung SDR-5100 16 Channel not supported

Hello. Today, I just purchased your IP Cam Soft UWP app for use on my Surface 4 Pro, and I am unable to connect to my Samsung SDR-5100 16 Channel security cameras. Is it possible to add these cameras to your software?

Super Moderator
    Hi,
    Can you please contact our support team via email support@ipcamsoft.com and create a test account (url/ip address, port, username and password) in order that we can test your camera and help you make the app work with your camera?

Samsung SDR 5100 16 Channel not supp

if the choice is mono,you have two mono channel in time-line..i test with stereo..bather work for my with PluralYes :-

Banned

Samsung SDR 5100 16 Channel not supp

I am using the Wansview K2 camera and still can't get them work ... do I need to set the cameras static ip on the router side or on blue iris, my newbie eyes not seeing the setting?

работа бухгалтером свежие

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielMab View Post
    I am using the Wansview K2 camera and still can't get them work ... do I need to set the cameras static ip on the router side or on blue iris, my newbie eyes not seeing the setting?

работа бухгалтером свежие
    Are you using the software named Blue Iris, we are sorry that we are not the developers of this software, please contact their developers for help.

+ Reply to Thread